Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church
- 8:30 A.M. – Holy Eucharist, Rite II, no music
- 10:30 A.M. – Holy Eucharist, Rite II, with organ (nursery care is available)
- 9:30-10:30 A.M. – Sunday school offered for all ages
- First Sunday Potluck Lunch – first Sunday of each month following the 10:30 a.m. service
- 5:00 P.M. – AA Meetings in the Parish Hall
- 5:30 P.M. – Evening Prayer with meditation, Holy Communion, Rite II
How We Worship
We use two books during our services, which you can find in the pew rack in front of you. The black book is the Book of Common Prayer (BCP), the Anglican prayer book from which our rites and services come. The red book is The Hymnal 1982 from which our service music and hymns come. Our service bulletin will tell you which to use, but the material from the BCP is printed in the bulletin. The hymn board on the wall behind the lectern lists the hymns and service music that will be sung during each service. Hymn numbers preceded with an “S” are for service music and are in the front part of the hymnal. Don’t hesitate asking anyone around you if you have questions.
What you really need to know is that you don’t have to do everything everyone else is doing. We come from diverse backgrounds and different faith traditions. Sit back and let the Episcopal worship wrap you in its arms.