Episcopal Church Women (ECW)
The Episcopal Church Women ( ECW) are actively involved in many areas of the life of Trinity Church and its community. As part of the national organization centered in congregations, the Episcopal Church Women (ECW) empowers women to do Christ’s ministry in the world.All women members of our church are members of ECW. Currently we meet quarterly in the Parish Hall.
The ECW is currently devoted to a number of outreach projects that affect the church and the people of our area. Our major annual event is the bake sale during Mout Airy’s Autumn Leaves Festival each October. The Trinity booth has an ongoing legacy of good food, great prices, and friendly faces. Additional outreach activities of Trinity ECW include:
- Collecting food and donations for backpacks to provide weekend provisions for food insecure students of area schools.
- Providing needs of the church, such as a new vacuum cleaner.
- Managing receptions for special events, such as Celebration of the Priesthood and the annual Bishop’s visit
- Creating welcome bags for visitors to Trinity
- Developing and selling church cookbooks
- Organizing and supporting Trinity Cooks
Share this page: Episcopal Church Women (ECW)